Have you been looking for Polish interactive exercises so you can practice wherever you go? Here is the list of exercises I’ve got for you! Just click on the topic you are interested in and start practicing!
- Present tense (set of exercises)
- Which case is it?
- Narzędnik/ Instrumental (family)
- Narzędnik / Instrumental (set of exercises)
- Biernik / Accusative (set of exercises)
- Miejscownik / Locative
- Possessive pronouns
- Jaki/ który/czyj (question words)
- Verbs in Present Tense
- Verbs of movement (chodzić, iść, jeździć, jechać)
- Verbs of movement 2
- Verbs of movement (aspect)
- Modal verbs
- Rok, lat or lata?
- Past tense (more complicated)
- Conjunctions (i, ale, albo etc.)
- Co robi Haruki Murakami codziennie? (daily routine)
- Co robił Franz Kafka codziennie? (daily routine in past)
- Co robił Gustav Flaubers codziennie? ( past tense and cases)
- Prepositions of Locative
- Adverbs 2
- Personal pronouns (video lessons): JA, TY, ONA, ON, ONO
- Personal pronouns (exercises for all Cases)
- Numerals (11-20)
- Numerals (20-100)
You can also check out these Polish interactive exercises for children.
Upper Beginners (A2)