Cześć! This is a story about a family who live far away from a town and one night their life gets a bit complicated because of a storm.
HOW TO BENEFIT FROM LISTENING TO THE STORY?
- Listen once and try to understand general events
- Listen again and get more detailed facts
- Download the transcript and find words you didn't understand. Translate them and add to your dictionary.
- Use colours - highlight different grammar cases with different colours
- Do the exercises I prepared for you! They are at the end of the transcripts
Now a few more difficult words in the story:
błyskawica - lightning
grzmot - thunderstorm
prąd - electricity
naprawić - to fix
harcerstwo - scouts
latarka - torch
ognisko - fireplace
About other words, phrases and constructions from the podcast I will be talking in my InstaStories during the first week after the episode is released!
You are unauthorized to view this page.