This episode is for intermediate students. In it you will learn about:
- what was the reason behind big Polish community in Brasil
- why we have some many French words in Polish
- what does "rzucić się na głęboką wodę"
- how to say "grass is always greener on the other side"
- how to make yourself comfortable in your new country
and some other information about Polish people migrating, my personal migration and what I have learned living in Egypt (not much but still ;) )
You are unauthorized to view this page.